A lot of people have the gift of writing and can earn a livable wage by writing student essays for money. There are many people in dire need of writing services, and it’s one of the few professions that you can’t make redundant, especially since we will always need humans to write.
The academic market is one of the sectors that require a lot of writing. Students who are juggling responsibilities like having a job, studies, and even in some cases having a family of their own, have difficulty finding the time to write their essays.
Thus, for the sake of time management, writing student essays becomes a commodity that many are willingly ready to part with their earnings to essentially buy time.
Today we’ll be focusing on the pros and cons of writing academic essays for money.
As with anything we do for monetary gains, there are a few pros and cons to the equation. When it comes to writing student essays for money, there are a few pros that stand out from the rest.
- A constant flow of work – Seeing that academia is a never-ending search to acquire more knowledge, there will always be students willing to pay you to write an essay on their behalf. You might have to compete with other writers. However, there will still be writing work for you to do.
- Work from anywhere – Additionally, you don’t have to be in an office environment to write student essays for money. On the contrary, if you have a laptop or a writing device of any sort, you would be able to work from literally anywhere in the world. It makes it a convenient choice of profession for those who like to travel.
- You learn about more topics – Writing, just like reading will expand your horizons. You’ll learn about items you usually wouldn’t, and in turn, you’ll become knowledgeable about many different issues.
- Get paid more for knowing more – At times, students like to hire people with experience and are willing to spend more money on that particular writer. If you’re working on a psychology paper for a student, and you have a psychology degree, odds are you’ll get more money for the work due to your experience in the given field.
While there are plenty of pros to writing student essays for money, there are also a few cons that we must consider.
- A due date binds you – This is something that plagues most writers. Due dates are like the grim reaper lurking right around the corner. You know it’s there, but for some reason, you just can’t seem to be creative or get your mind in order. Due dates can be a lot of pressure depending on the scope of the project you are doing.
- You compete with other writers – You’re not the only one who can write. Thus, depending on the quality of your work, you’ll either get more work or less. There is a large market for writing, and similarly, there are many skilled contractors that are gunning for your gigs.
- No stable income – While it’s true you can set your income per month there’s no guarantee you’ll earn it. During slow months, especially during holidays, there will be a lack of work within the academic field. Thus, it’s important that you diversify your portfolio not only to tackle educational topics but many others as well.
- No boss is telling you what to do – Finally, you will be on your own. Yes, you have your clients and yes they have their expectations, but it’s ultimately up to you to decide whether you’re going to be doing the work or not. Procrastination is one of the biggest stumbling blocks for new writers. You’ll need to establish a flow and stick to it. It requires a lot of discipline.
There you have it, the pros and cons of writing student essays for money. Personally, writing is one of my favorite things to do and to get paid for doing it is pretty awesome. While there are some downsides to working independently, the pros far outweigh the cons.
Some of you might be asking, “How do I start writing student essays for money?” There are plenty of online platforms and businesses continually looking for professional essay writers online. Thus, the best thing you can do is to start creating a portfolio of your work. Even if it’s something you wrote just for show, it helps in providing insight to the client about the quality, voice, and style of your writing.
Once you have established your portfolio, it’s a matter of just going out and finding people willing to pay you for writing.